Well...looks like it has actually been over 1 month since my last post!...Oops! Time flies when you're busy. I've got several posts to write and update on my latest projects. These are toward the top of my "New" To-Do List. Last week I finished up another recliner chair re-do for a new friend....details and pictures to come. We also finished and hung our floating shelves for the new office area. Yea!!
For the next few weeks, I'm going to be working more at my day job, leaving less time to work on my "fun" projects around the house...but that's ok...the day job pays quite a bit better : )
Here's a sneak peak at the "New" To-Do List.
- update blog posts
- continue work on home office decor
- figure out a new home/hiding for the dogs' house...its ugly and out in the open now!
- make bedding set for the guest bedroom
- re-upholster my own chairs....I have 4 of my own waiting in the cue!!
- start my own flower garden outside!!
- refinish new dresser
- refinish new side table
- repaint old white side tables that have "yellowed" from the coat of polycrylic...and don't add polycrylic on top of white paint...lesson learned.
- refinish and upholster the thrift store piano bench for the entry way
- repaint my bedroom & bathroom
- organize my closets!!
- paint the extra bathroom and vanity
Wow...that's quite the list, and this is in addition to life!(I decided to stop writing because it's getting too long...: p ) I think this will actually keep me busy for the rest of the year, but I'm sure that I'll find plenty of other projects to distract my attention for 2012.
I need to get busy! : )
Enjoy the pic of Mr. Ozzie enjoying an afternoon basking in the sun....