Friday, June 15, 2012

Office Redo: Corner Shelves UP-date

The shelves are UP, and have been working for months now...and I am very happy to say that they have not fallen down!!! Yea!!!

I must admit that this project was quite the undertaking for two novice DIY wood workers. It would not have been possible without the help of Red. Thanks!!! (read about the beginning of the project here and about the construction of the shelves here)


What the office looked like before...Livi thought she was getting a treat for going in her house :-)

My sketch of what I/we decided would be the best design and function for our space and needs


The After!

Of course our office does not look this clean at all times. This picture was taken right after I finished painting the bulletin board- the office is well used at this point and looks much more natural (in use) now : )


I need to make some cord covers to make the electronic cords look a little nicer. And I still have not figured out what to do with the dog house/palace (hiding not so subtly in the corner). Any ideas?

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Fine sketch you have there. Suits well with the overall outcome. Enjoy working in your newly done office.

    ReplyDelete